Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Six Minute Free-Write!

I'm a farmer!







 I want to share these pictures of myself tonight to show to friends and family who are missing me, and whom I love so much, to see how truly happy I am, how well and healthy, grateful and alive I am  ~                                     thank you 
I'm a stick-shift driver in my new-old truck!

Now, Six-minute free-write: Go!
I have not blogged for nearly three weeks, and I think I needed that. I have been able to speak with myself more clearly, in a more liberated way than I ever have before. I do love categorizing things, like I did with my blog, and I also love integration, bringing the pieces together into a fully-integrated Whole. I love my life. I have never felt more safe within my own skin, in relation to my own mind, in relationship with my own spirit, in the guidance of my own heart, perhaps ever in my life. I love living in community. I love that there are so many ways to be loved, and so many needs around me that still need to be met, that invite new creation and new possibility all the time. 
One of my greatest revelations these days is that I am as much me now as I will ever be; everything from here on out is just an extension of what I already am (it has always been this way, every moment; I only now am conscious of it. Additionally, I have been thinking so much about language. Just as with this blog, I felt the need last night to catch up with all the things I have not spoken- not from three weeks, but from a lifetime, a lifetime of second-guessing, of doubting and filtering and going back in red-pen edit mode before I've even uttered a breath. The bravery to say anything at all is the baseline, the starting point for life, for any growth, for any exploration, for any mistake, which means opportunity to go deeper. And lastly, everything is communication; all aliveness is language, not just words. So I know I have been speaking. I know you have been hearing me. I know that all of the music that flows through my every day and waking moment is a symphony comprised of all of the unheard notes of each of your lives, too, and so many, many more. I love you.
I'm still silly old me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment